General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance Information
General Liability Insurance - North Carolina • South Carolina
Serving Wilmington, Shallotte, Jacksonville, Lexington, Mount Pleasant, Charleston, St. Stephen & surrounding communities.
General liability, also referred to as business liability insurance, protects your business from a variety of claims. General liability insurance can prevent a legal suit from turning into a financial disaster by providing financial protection in case your business is ever sued or held legally responsible for injuries or damage. General liability insurance pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Sheally Insurance Group will compare rates and products to find you the most comprehensive general liability coverage for your unique needs. Contact our agency to get started!
What does general liability insurance typically cover?
- Bodily Injury Liability including the cost of care, the loss of services, and the restitution for any death that results from injury
- Property Damage Liability coverage for the physical damage to property of others or the loss of use of that property
- Products-Completed Operations provides liability protection for damages and legal expenses up to your policy limits if an injury resulted from something your company made or a service your company provided.
- Products Liability is a more specialized product liability insurance that protects your company against lawsuits from product-related injury or accidents.
- Contractual Liability extends coverage to liability a business may assume by entering into a variety of contracts.
Additional Coverage Options to Consider
- Reasonable Use of Force
- Borrowed Equipment
- Liquor Liability
- Non-Owned Vehicles (such as aircraft and watercraft)
Ready to get started?
Sheally Insurance Group will compare rates and products to find you the most comprehensive coverage to match your business needs. Contact us to get your general liability insurance quote started right away!
Let's Get Started
How much does general liability insurance cost?
Choosing how much liability coverage your company needs will determine the policy cost. The amount of coverage is often determined by the size and type of your business. Insurance carriers will also review any previous claims, as well as your business structure, kind of services or operations provided, and gross accounts payable including total payroll.
What does general liability insurance cover?
General liability coverage includes bodily injury, property damage, products or completed operations, and personal and advertising injury. It is pertinent to have a general liability policy to ensure your business is prepared for any mishap or accident.
TOGETHER IS BETTER
It’s true! It pays to purchase insurance coverage together. You could save easy money by bundling business insurance policies such as cyber liability, commercial auto, or commercial property insurance. Let us help you save!